Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Umpteenth First Post

I have started a blog more times than I can remember. It's not even that I start new ones, I just delete my old one and restart that. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's the lack of coherent theme. Maybe it's that sometimes years pass without a post, and to start with such a big gap in the history feel awkward, as if I didn't do my job, and now owe readers something. Maybe it's the fact that the person who wrote the blog isn't the same person who is going to write the blog - I've changed, and God knows what poorly thought out drivel I wrote before...

Clean slates are useful. But sometimes, when used too often become an all too comfortable way of avoiding the past, and dealing with failures. Here's to the last new beginning. And to start, here's the pdfs of my last blog.

My Last Blog in pdf - 1
My Last Blog in pdf - 2
My Last Blog in pdf - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment